STRUCTURES

One of the first questions I always get when meeting someone new is what my favorite style of photography is. 90% of the time, my answer is capturing lines; the remaining 10% is a 50/50 split between people and food. Looking for near perfect symmetry in the real world is always a challenge. I find it extremely rewarding to photograph angles of structures and spaces that may have not been shot before. Most of the images in this gallery have been created for a client or taken during my personal exploration. 

Detail 1

The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Mauris egestas at nibh nec finibus. Donec eget risus diam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris id fermentum nulla.

Nulla lectus ante, consequat et ex eget, feugiat tincidunt metus. Sed a ligula quis sapien lacinia egestas. Donec eu est non lacus lacinia semper. Aliquam bibendum, turpis eu mattis iaculis, ex lorem mollis sem, ut sollicitudin risus orci quis tellus. Donec ac fringilla turpis. Nulla eu pretium massa.

Detail 2

The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Mauris egestas at nibh nec finibus. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus blandit.

Nulla lectus ante, consequat et ex eget, feugiat tincidunt metus. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Vivamus a ante congue, porta nunc nec, hendrerit turpis. Integer tempus, elit in laoreet posuere, lectus neque blandit dui, et placerat urna diam mattis orci. In sit amet felis malesuada, feugiat purus eget, varius mi. Sed a ligula quis sapien lacinia egestas.